We would be interested in hearing from medical centres, already providing a detailed travel medicine service, in the regions listed below, with a view to possibly developing a future link.
There are certain criteria which should be in place for any clinic applying to join the TMB associate clinic scheme. These include:
- Established Clinic with a history of showing a commitment to providing a high level of health care for the International Traveller
- Registered within their country as a Yellow Fever provider
- Membership of the International Society of Travel Medicine (at least the director of the clinic)
- Clinic seeing in excess of 30 travel related consultations per month
- Regular travel related appointments available at least on three days each week
- Supply of standard travel vaccines maintained in-house
- Stable web and email access
- Ability to accept and reply to email requests for appointments in a timely fashion (within 24 hrs)
Please contact Andrew Lewis to discuss this further.